In the market of Uzbekistan
23 years in the market of Uzbekistan
During 23 years of Uzimpexaloka’s existence the Company made contracts on delivery of equipment and rendering of services with foreign partners for the amount of 464,6 million US Dollars both for the account of credits of foreign states and banks under the guarantee of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and without them.
- Delivery of digital equipment for city telephone networks of Tashkent, Namangan, Urgut (Samarkand region) under the contracts with the companies Alcatel SEL AG, Huawei Tech. Co., Ltd. and Siemens AG,
- Expansion of Tashkent Telegraph-Telephone Exchange, creation of SDH-ring, delivery of digital telephone exchanges to Tashkent and Samarkand under the contracts with SIEMENS AG,
- Delivery of DTS digital switching equipment for Uzbekistan cities with DAEWOO Corporation,
- Cellular communication equipment of CDMA standard with the company Huawei Tech. Co., Ltd. for Dzhizak region,
- Delivery of hardware and software for National Data Transmission Network with the company Belam, Inc., USA,
- Delivery of TV and radio broadcasting transmitters for Tashkent TV Tower under the contract with Japan corporation ITOCHU,
- Telecommunications Network Expansion Project (II) of the Republic of Uzbekistan is financed by the loan of Japan Bank of International Cooperation (JBIC). The suppliers of the equipment by the Project are the corporations NEC, Lucent and Harris through trading houses Mitsui & Co., Ltd. and Marubeni.
- Reconstruction and development of telecommunication network of JSC “Uzbektelecom” is financed by the credit of Eximbank of China. The supplier-manufacturer of the equipment is the Company Huawei Tech. Co., Ltd.
- Organization of TV and radio broadcasting using satellite communication system is financed by the credit of Eximbank of China. The supplier is the Company Alcatel Shanghai Bell Information Products Co., LTD.
- Modernization and expansion of Trans-Asia-Europe fibre-optic communication system at the site Tashkent-Bukhara for the account of the credit of "Landes Bank Berlin". The Supplier is the Company «Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH and Co. KG».
- Realization of the project "Creation of the automated control system for telecommunication networks of the Republic of Uzbekistan" is carried out.