The Foreign Trade Firm (FTF) "Uzimpexaloka" was engaged in import and export of the equipment, material resources and spare parts. It was created by the order of the Minister of Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan on July 2, 1993. The primary goals of the firm were to carry out intermediary operations concerning provision of enterprises and organizations of the Ministry of Communications by necessary equipment purchased for foreign currency, sale of goods for hard currency.
The first organizer of the Firm’s activity is V.G. Budagov. Budagov Vladimir Grigorievich was the first Director of the Firm and has worked in this post till 2000.
In August 1997 FTF «Uzimpexaloka» was transformed from the state enterprise into Open Joint-Stock Company «Uzimpexaloka». Later in November 2003 according to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan the Open Joint-Stock Company «Uzimpexaloka» was reorganized into Closed Joint-Stock Company «Uzimpexaloka».
In 2010 in order to fulfill the Decree of the President of the Republic Uzbekistan №УП-4053 dated November 18, 2008 "About the measures on further increase of financial stability of the enterprises of real sector of economy" CJSC «Uzimpexaloka» was transformed to «Uzimpexaloka» LLC.
The registered capital of «Uzimpexaloka» LLC makes 260 000 000 sums.
The state share (Ministry for Development of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan) in the Registered capital of LLC makes 51,9116%, the share of Joint-Stock Company "Uzbektelekom" is 15,9401%, the share of members of LLC labor collective and physical persons is 32,1483%.